‘In stillness the muddied water returns to clarity’.
This beautiful quote by Lao Tzu inspired us to make the seventh edition of Happinez Magazine. It aims to bring you ‘Moments of Clarity’ in turbulent times. We hope the stories will inspire you and give you meaningful insights to help navigate this hectic time.
Happinez is all about having faith that things can change, closing unbridgeable gaps and connecting people. We hope you’ll join us!
In this issue:
- Seeds: the source of life
- Amsterdam: hippie capital 2.0
- Live your life with equanimity
- Interview Gabrielle Bernstein
- Happy humus in four colors
- Tulku Lama Lobsang: ‘Decide to be happy’
- Words of wisdom by Jeremy Loops and Byron Katie
- A cozy island dwelling in Italy
- Gentle power: The friendship of women
and much, much more…