In this issue:
Space may be the greatest gift you can give yourself or others. And yet, taking up space is not always an easy quest. It may take you a lifetime to define your personal space, allow good things to come in and sweep out all the dust and noise you don’t want. Feeding and feeling the space you want to be in involves regular attention, energetic hygiene and a lot of (self)love. In this issue you’ll learn why you need to ground yourself firmly and how you can feed yourself with positive energy.
- Cleansing and restoring your energy field
- Happy singles portraits ‘I am love’
- Kristin Neff and Christopher Germer on Self-Compassion
- Ayahuasca Journey in Colombia
- Back to our root veggies
- Freedom according to Mooji: ‘Become who you are’
- Tea ceremony – dancing with leaves
- Do you lie awake at night? This is how you make the best of it
- Pendulum: swinging from question to answer
And much, much more.