Sometimes you have to give yourself a push and dare to do something you’ve never done before.
Freedom is a path of development that leads to increasingly higher awareness, That’s why it’s this issue’s theme. What makes you feel free? You don’t have to sit on a yoga mat or meditation bench to experience flow, satisfaction en growth – you can feel it in everyday things, anywhere and anytime. Just learn how to take a step back, relax, grab a bit of me-time and get new energy. Get inspired by reading about India – the cradle of yoga, learn from modern hippies and take a honest look at your relationship with couples therapist Esther Perel. Free your mind!
In this issue:
- Hello sunshine: How to master the art of waking up
- Symbols of the sixties
- The secret language of henna
- Esther Perel: “Good relationships make te world a better place”
- Let love rule: Modern-day hippies
- Magical Lake Atitlan: Yoga under a volcano
- Made of the same stardust: Who are your true soul mates?
- Freedom is like a ladder
And much, much more.