Who are you when you peel off the outer layers and reveal your uncensored self? The inward journey, to your soul, is what life is all about. But where do you start? Try practising compassion. In the article about metta, you can read all about this Buddhist concept that stands for loving attention.
Find out how you can keep your inner light burning: meditate, sing mantra’s, have faith, stay positive, nurture your body to strengthen your soul…. What makes you sparkle? Getting to know yourself is an essential ingredient for happiness, and for sharing hapiness with others. Let your light shine, and you’ll see the glow in the people around you.
In this issue:
- Tarot: Lay your cards on the table
- Siberia: in search of Shambhala
- How to stay optimistic
- Words of wisdom: Spring Groove, Mo Gawdat and Eric Dowsett
- Everything you need to know about detoxing
- Zesty ginger recipes
- Beauty rituals from around the world
- Emily Esfahani Smith: ‘Give the world the very best you can offer’
And much, much more.