Worrying about tomorrow is a waste of energy – and besides, life often takes a completely different turn than you’d expected.
What you fear may never really happen, and even if it does, it may not be as bad as you think. There you have your reason to focus on the present moment. In this issue Harvard professor Michael Puett shows you everything is what you make it. Learn how to step out of rigid patterns, how to be happy in the now and how to create an optimal flow of life energy in your home. Need to be zen fast? Try the eight quick fix meditations. This Happinez will bring you back to the essence.
In this issue:
- Buddhist Boot Camp: workout for the soul
- the story of the first lady of yoga – Indra Dewi
- the positive power of Feng Shui
- wild & wise interview with Cheryl Strayed
- mother earths healing power
- how to bake happy cookies
- meaning to everyday life with Persian poetry
- lava fields of Iceland
And much, much more.