You can be a power woman or man, but how powerful are you as a parent? Do you feel obligated to give your child a smooth, carefree and ideal childhood? Life is much easier when you realise that despite all of your loving and good intentions, perfection isn’t possible. Simply because that’s what life is: joy and pain, happiness and suffering.You cannot save children from pain, but what you can teach them is how to best deal with it – and this will benefit them for the rest of their lives. In this issue you will find out why it’s okay to ask for help every once in a while, why arguing is okay, and how you can break up in a mindful way. Also learn from Gandhi, Mandela and Martin Luther King and their parenting tactics on how to be a happy parent. With a little extra: 12 cards with power animals – for those moments when your child can use a little extra strength.
In this issue:
- Parenting tips from Scandinavia
- Morning rituals to start the day right
- An Arabic folktale to read to your kids
- What is your power animal? Plus animal cards
- Traveling to India and Nepal with a little one
- Parenting First Aid
- Mindful divorce: Yes, it is possible
And much, much more.