Are your inner and outer worlds connected? If you bring balance into your home, you can bring balance into your life.
In this special edition of Happinez you can discover which colors make you feel better and happier. Learn how you can bring some yin into your home as a counterweight tot he hectic outside yang world. Will James ‘stuffocation’ Wallman show you how you can live more with less. And since nature is the best recipe for finding peace of mind, we make a plea for lots of green indoors, with a plan to grow your own organic vegetables and flowers – it will make you happy! And did you know you can make housekeeping a practice in mindfulness? So don’t miss it – this issue will bring harmony, in your home and in your life.
In this issue:
- Lessons from the water lily
- Bloomin’ beautiful: Nature as a mood board
- What’s your personal palette?
- Home spa: Lovely scents of flowers
- The art of keeping
- James Wallmann: “Collect memories instead of things”
- Essay: How I made housekeeping mindful
- Easy living at a sunny house in Marseille
And much, much more.